Easy Recipes and Advice for Gluten Free Folk


"Ours not to reason why, ours but to do and die." Alfred Lord Tennyson

Having a gluten free house is just a way of life for us. I am willing to do whatever it takes to ensure my son (and my husband) is healthy and thriving. I don't care about sacrifices or inconvenience when I get to see the wonderful, rambunctious boy being wonderful and rambunctious. I wondered if we would ever get to see him be that way. We thank the wonderful heavens every day for this boy and as stewards of this amazing creature we will do absolutely anything for him. Nothing is too hard.

Gluten-Free Recipes

Gluten-Free Recipes
I have scoured numerous recipe books and the internet for decent gluten free recipes I have also adapted awesome gluten filled recipes to safe ones .I will keep posting my favorite recipes (the ones that turn out and the fam will eat.)

Monday, March 28, 2011

Bragging Rights

I just wanted to brag a little about our Stake Women's Basketball. We totally won the regional tournament. What a great group of ball players. But even better than that, they are all wonderful women. Here are our victory poses. Not bad for a bunch of old moms.
















1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the championship! Its fun to see Nikki too. You look like a bunch of ATHLETIC 'old moms':)

    ReplyDelete