Easy Recipes and Advice for Gluten Free Folk


"Ours not to reason why, ours but to do and die." Alfred Lord Tennyson

Having a gluten free house is just a way of life for us. I am willing to do whatever it takes to ensure my son (and my husband) is healthy and thriving. I don't care about sacrifices or inconvenience when I get to see the wonderful, rambunctious boy being wonderful and rambunctious. I wondered if we would ever get to see him be that way. We thank the wonderful heavens every day for this boy and as stewards of this amazing creature we will do absolutely anything for him. Nothing is too hard.

Gluten-Free Recipes

Gluten-Free Recipes
I have scoured numerous recipe books and the internet for decent gluten free recipes I have also adapted awesome gluten filled recipes to safe ones .I will keep posting my favorite recipes (the ones that turn out and the fam will eat.)

Monday, April 11, 2011

Hood River

We are home visiting the Hood. This is the view from my parent's back yard. It truly is amazing.
We are home visiting my parents. The kids and I are staying in the house I grew up in. It is so nice to be home. I loved attending church yesterday. It felt like putting on an old sweatshirt. I am so grateful for the folks in Hood River. When my family was struggling and tired, we came to Hood River reluctantly. We were greeting with open arms. We were loved and taken care of. We healed here. I am so amazed that these folks who really knew me (some since birth) still loved me, warts and all.
It is bittersweet because we know we will leave soon. But we will try to soak in all the HR loveliness that we can before heading back to Zion.

1 comment:

  1. We haven't talked for a while, I didn't even know you went home! The pic of Mt. Hood is beautiful. I look forward to seeing you soon!:)

    ReplyDelete